What's On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

I recently found some old pictures of the 3rd War for Armageddon campaign. The amount of nostalgia this brought back for me was too hard to ignore. It was when I first got in to 40k, and the hobby

generally, so I decided with the indomitus release, now was the time to build an army that took me back to those days. I came up with a 2k point list that has a bit of everything, but from that, its inspired me to increase my 600 point Steel Legion detachment to a 1k point list ( for now ). I just need a few more Astra militarum vehicles, and to wait for heavy intercessors to be released to bulk up my salamanders. 

Thanks
-Sam










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...