What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com. The Line up is short right now with the Holidays..... Great Time to submit your work.



I thought given your shortage of WOYT submissions I would share with you a bit of an insane project I took on during summer and am now coming up to completing.

I thought it would be funny to do a 1000 point complete Poxwalker Horde Army. It will total 119 poxwalkers, a Plaguecaster and of course Typhus. I’m currently 78 Poxwalkers down and am planning to be completed by new years day.


My painting isn’t the greatest but I have found it an easy army to paint to tabletop standard (who is really paying attention to a little mistake). If anyone wishes to follow this idiotic endeavour, my insta is @pelenor_fields.

-Rob




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...