What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Thanks for sharing all the awesome submissions, it’s great to see so many varied modelling projects and hobby news in the one place! I’ve been busy with my Grot Guard, having finished my Scion models (converted arkanaut company) and had a few games with them as well. 


I have also made a third infantry squad from the blood bowl goblins box and have therefor removed the “normal” grots from the army. This has made the whole “look” much more cohesive and easier for opponents to tell what units are supposed to be. Given the lack of in game mobility I will probably be adding more Scion conversions in the future but not before my Shadowsword Christmas project is done! Looking forward to sharing more pics in the future, thank you for sharing more of my models. 

Cheers, 

Matthew








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...