What's On Your Table

My name is Tim, I’m a player from France and I wanted to show you some of my latest work : a magnetised Tesseract Vault.

I know it’s not something you see really often so I would really appreciate if you could share my project with your readers.

Actually I have only seen one magnetised Tesseract/Obelisk over the internet : here https://www.flickr.com/photos/66283772@N04/sets/72157635069193108/ and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMYtA0mQwj8 .

I think it’s the same guy in both links. Big kudos to the man, without his video and pictures I probably would’not have gone through the all thing.

On the pictures you can see that the C’Tan is fully magnetised. It can be put in the Tesseract or in the small antigrav base. It can also be used with or without the big Canoptek Spyder over it. The colors on the magnet is to recognise what magnet goes where. I used a color code because I kinda butchered the plastic and the only way to have the thing build properly is by having each magnet at its place.

Anyway, If any of your reader want some advice on how to magnetise this monster, they can contact me through my twitter @TimotheeAIDAN.

Thanks again for your job with your blog, I really appreciate reading 40k news and rumors on a daily basis.

Regards,
Tim









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...