We are back with What's On Your Table. Want to share your hobby related project, send in up to 8 pics or a short video of what you are working on to natfka@live.com

I finished this project after about two months of working on it. The ship is 3d printed (not by me but from a service on etsy). The model was designed by Magori Miniatures. It came out amazing from the printer with very little cleanup and almost no print lines. Assembly was not too bad and I painted it in stages (though the mast was tricky to get right). I am so glad I was able to add this model to my collection considering the original Forge World one has been out of production for a while. 3d printed models have really filled the void until we get more information about the Old World. 

Thank-you!

-Dustin











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...