May is here and its time to take a look at what is available this month from your 3d Print Patreons/subscriptions.  

These are all monthly subscriptions on Patreon or other monthly accounts. You can also often get these after the release month on sites like MyMiniFactory or elsewhere depending on which company it is. 

The order does not reflect my thoughts or specifically the release order they come out. I will be adding to this list  and updating as the month progresses.

If you feel you know of a great company doing STLs let me know in the comments and we will see if they can be added to this.

Look for Printers Corner along the top right of the site.

My personal code on how long I have had a subscription if ever and what I have printed.
* for at least a month
** for at least a month and printed
*** for several months and keep a close eye on
**** for at least several months keep a close eye on and printed
***** Ones I keep from month to month and print

*****




Part 1
*****





*****
More Tanks and Troops than shown Each Month





*****







*****







****







***








*****






****





*****











***









****





****














***
Preview Coming



















 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...