What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Below is my kitbashed proxy for Fateweaver. It's made from 85 or so separate parts. I built it before the new Lord of Change kit was released, though by happy coincidence, it's close to the right size. I wanted to try something new, so instead of giving him wings to show he's a flying monstrous creature, I gave him a floating rock to ride on much like the discs used by heralds.


I call him 'The Oracle'. Nice and simple, and close enough to Fateweaver's name (I think Kairos is even called Tzeentch's Oracle) to avoid confusion. He's part of my woodland themed chaos daemon project.

Please excuse the photo quality, as I was stuck using my phone.

- Kazorath






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...